The AHMP Member & Guest Website!
Members can maintain their own member profile, join or renew memberships to the association, and register for upcoming conferences. Members will have access to Members Only benefits. You are considered part of this elite cadre of experts, and we value your continued input and support of AHMP.
Nonmembers will still be able to access the site to learn more about AHMP, purchase products, and register for events. Nonmembers will not have access to the Member Directory. To receive these member benefits, including access to the Member Directory, please apply to become an AHMP member.
- Click the Login button on the left navigation bar.
- You will be prompted to enter in your E-mail Address and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the ‘Forgot your Password?’ button and you will be prompted to enter in your E-mail Address. Then check your e-mail for a message that includes a link to change your password.
- If you are not a member of AHMP, please complete the New Visitor Registration online form. To join or renew your membership, visit the Online Store to purchase or renew membership in AHMP.
OK, I’M A MEMBER AND I’VE LOGGED IN – NOW WHAT?
Once you login, please use the left navigation bar to access Members Only materials or manage your transactions and contact information.
- Online Event Registration allows you to view and register for all upcoming events.
- My Profile allows you to make changes to your contact information.
- My Committees allows you to view the committees that you are assigned.
- My Transactions allows you to renew your membership (by paying the open order) and to track purchases you made online.
- The AHMP Individual Directory is a great networking and referral tool.
- The Online Store allows you to purchase AHMP products and merchandise.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact Member Services at (301) 329-6850. Your comments and contributions to the sssociation are always welcome. Once again, we appreciate your ongoing support of AHMP.