Welcome to the North Atlantic Region’s Online Registration site for all regional conferences.
You must be an active member in the North Atlantic Region to log in to register for a conference. To register for any conference, you must first select "Login" on the left menu (on this page). Your login information will be your email of file and password you created. If you have never logged into the system before, it maybe your financial number. If you need assistance please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not wait until the week of the conference or the deadline for registration.
Once you have successfully logged in (to this system), then select "Upcoming Events" on the left Menu. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the conference meeting you wish to register for. Once the meeting summary is displayed, click on the Register Now button. The registration screen will then be displayed. If you are an individual member, enter the required registration and payment information.
Please note, if you would like to access the NAR members only section to view documents please go to https://aka1908.com/northatlantic. As conferences are published to the North Atlantic Region website (https://aka1908.com/northatlantic), they will appear when you click Upcoming Events. The registration button will be bring you over ot this site. To register for any conference, you must first select "Login" on the left menu (on this page). Please note this page is a different system from the NAR website.
For active members of the North Atlantic Region to log into the Members Only section please note the following...
- The "Primary E-mail Address" required below must match the e-mail address on file in the Alpha Kappa Alpha Corporate office database to successfully login.
- The Password required below is your financial card number. Leading zeroes may not be required for a successful login. For example: if your financial card number is 0123, enter 123 as the password.
If you cannot successfully login, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- You must provide the following information in your email; Email address that is recorded in your profile on the national AKA website; www.aka1908.com; and your financial card number.
- If you are not financially active and would like to reactivate, click here to get information on reactivating your membership.
If you are a Graduate Advisor or Chapter Basileus and wish to enter a group registration for your chapter, click on the Group Registration button on the upper right part of the screen. You will then be walked through a Wizard to enter the group registration for your chapter.
If you are outside the North Atlantic Region and would like to complete an online registration for a North Atlantic Region hosted event, you must submit a request to be temporarily added to the region’s Member Database using the Member Assistance Form. Once you access the form, please follow directions below:
- From Dropdown Box, CONTACT CATEGORY: Select Event Registration Concerns.
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT TYPE: Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conference).
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT REGION: Select Region (that is hosting the event you wish to attend).
- Click on the FINISH button to submit your request.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for the database change to occur.
To register for the event, access the region’s Upcoming Events Page and click Register.
You must be financial for the current year and in good standing.
You should have your financial card number ready; your email address must be the same used to access Members Only https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/eweb/
Member Assistance form is located here: https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/akaemailform/contactus.aspx