Serving the Osteopathic Profession in the state of Maine since 1912!
Upcoming CME Event via our partners at MAOPS:
Our own Dr. Merideth Norris & Dr. Brian Kaufman will be presenting!
Special rate for MOA Members @ $199! Earn 8 AOA, & AMA CME Credits! Click Here to Sign up.
Did you know that you can get AOA Category 1-A Credits Online?
Osteopathic educational programs in all specialties can be found at DOcme, a collaboration between many state osteopathic associations like the MOA. Get your credits on your own time!
New MOA Website Launch-- Here's what you need to know!
As announced a few weeks ago, the MOA will soon have a new website and member experience as a result of a transition to a new platform and vendor.
Starting Thursday, October 29th we will be launching our new, improved website and member experience! Our web address will not change. You can still find us at www.mainedo.org.
MOA members will receive a welcome email prompting them to log in to the new site and set a password. Please make sure to complete this important step to maintain your access to member benefits and explore new features!
Congratulations to Josephine Conte, DO, one of the American Osteopathic Foundation's 2020 State Emerging Leaders! She was recognized during this year’s VIRTUAL Honor’s Gala, on Friday, October 16. Well deserved, we are proud of you!
ActionPPE UPDATE: Nitrile gloves IN-STOCK now !
We have a limited supply of Nitrile gloves in stock for immediate shipment to MOA members. Please order ASAP while our supplies last.
Order yours at: https://actionppe.org/mainedo
Welcome to your MOA E-newsletter for October 23rd, 2020
- MOA News: New MOA website will be live next week! Next MOA Symposium to be held virtually: February 12-14, 2021, Don't miss other upcoming CME opportunities
- News to Use: AOA Welcomes Participation in #DOstrong Social Media campaign TODAY, Maine CDC Submits Initial COVID-19 Vaccination Plan, CDC Updates "Close Contact" definition for tracing, AOA Gets Response from FIGS, Are you ready to VOTE November 3rd?
- Public Health: Maine Drug Overdoses on the Rise, New "OPTIONS” (Overdose Prevention Through Intensive Outreach, Naloxone and Safety) initiative announced this week
- Practice Management: OMT Minute: "Opening up the sinuses", Updated links for ME CDC Provider Briefings with Dr. Sears, Important Reminder-- Practices must abide by Infection Control guidelines from CDC--complaints reported to licensing boards--Dr. Collins urges concern for air flow/eye protection, Legacy PMP system access extended to Nov 1st
- New Job Postings: HealthReach is seeking a Family Physician for Coopers Mills location, DPC Physician Wanted in Hampden, ME
Click Here to read more and learn how to subscribe!
Click here to download our member application.
Let's Get Social!
Follow the MOA on your favorite sites:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Please call the MOA office if you have problems logging-in at 207-623-1101 during regular business hours.