MyNAACCR Portal Update Coming Soon!
NAACCR is excited to launch an updated MyNAACCR portal on June 30.
This portal will provide:
- More options to self-service your personal info, company info, organizational duties, Access Roles (e.g., EDITS Contact, CiNA Data Release Approver) and company roster
- The ability to view past registrations and purchases
- The ability to download and print invoices
- Ease of paying for invoices online
- Ease of updating passwords
Starting on June 13, MyNAACCR users will not be able to update/change any information in their MyNAACCR account including name, organization, email, address, and phone. MyNAACCR members will be able to access the system and continue to pay open orders/invoices until June 29, 2022.
You have landed on MyNAACCR! You can access your MyNAACCR account via the login on this page. If you are an employee of a NAACCR Member Organization then you can set up an account here and then “link” your account to your employer to obtain Member benefits. If you are having trouble then please just call us. We would love to assist you to make the process easier 217-698-0800 Ext. 1. Once you are linked with your employer, as long as they are a NAACCR Member Organization, you will have access to member benefits and features which include:
- Access to NAACCR Education and Training (NET)
- Access to the SHARE Committee Workspace Collaboration Site
- NAACCR Membership Directory
- Geocoder Access (For authorized organization users)
- NAACCR Annual Conference Annual Call for Abstracts (December – March Only)
- Member rates for education and training products
- Access to participate in Member Blog “NAACCReview”
- Access to participate in Member Forums Community
- Participate on NAACCR Committee or Work Group
- NAACCR Annual Conference member rate.
- Ability to update your individual contact information
- Ability to update your organization's contact information (Only the organization's Main Contact can update)
Want to become a NAACCR member? Start the process here!
Have Questions about MyNAACCR?
See Our FAQ