Registering Online for NAILBA 35
Please read ALL of the following instructions, especially if you are registering someone else on their behalf. You may print this instructions, too.
Logging into the NAILBA Online Store
- Please click on "Login" in the column to the left of your screen.
- Enter the email address we have on file for the registrant. If you are registering someone else, you must use their email address!
- If you do not know your password, click "Forgot your password?" A confirmation email will be sent to the email address we have on file for the registrant. You can also call our office for the password to be re-set (703.383.3081) between 9am and 5pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Registering Someone Not Currently in Our Database
- Select "New Visitor Registration" on the login screen.
- Create a profile for that individual using their email address and create a password for them. Do not create a profile for someone without using their email address. When they check-in to the registration desk at the meeting they may be delayed!
- After successfully logging-in, you may update your profile to reflect any changes to your mailing address, telephone number, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MEMBER REGISTRATION: There is a delay for registration of new individuals registering as a Member. Our staff must physically assign your profile to your Member Agency. There is typically only a short delay if the profile is created between 9am and 5pm ET Monday through Friday. Log back in at a later time to make sure that Member Registration is available for you.
Select "Upcoming Events" on the left side of your screen after you successfully log-in. On the next screen, ignore any boxes at the top of the screen and select one of the two options in green toward the bottom of the screen:
- "NAILBA 35 Member Registration"
You must be an employee of a NAILBA Member agency.
- "NAILBA 35 Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration"
You must be an employee of a company currently exhibiting or sponsoring.
Complete the registration forms, clicking "Next" to move through each screen.
NEW!! Workshops and Mooers Dinner Selections
In order to help registrants better plan their Annual Meeting experience in advance, we are pleased to offer the option of selecting which educational programming you would like to attend during the registration process. Seats are not reserved and no tickets will be issued; workshops will be open seating, first-come, first-seated. Schedule subject to change.
A few important reminders:
- There are several pages of workshop selections to choose from. Please be sure to VIEW ALL PAGES. Workshops are offered Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Several workshops are repeated during the meeting.
- All registrants are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to indicate yes or no for the Mooers Award Dinner on Friday night. If you do not make a selection, NAILBA staff will assign your RSVP as “no” and you may not be able to change your selection on-site.
Using Discount Codes
If you are using a discount code, please ignore the charges that appear. You will use your discount code at the end of the registration process by entering the code and clicking the "Apply Discount" button on the shopping cart screen. Discount codes may not be used for Guest registrations.
WARNING: If you enter a valid discount code and hit "Apply Discount," the system will automatically deduct the discount from your account. Do not hit the "back" button once you have entered your discount code!
If you need assistance with the online registration process, please call NAILBA to speak with Meredith Maslich or John Tong at 703.383.3081.