Welcome to NAILBA Online Store
- Please click on "Login" in the column to the left of your screen.
- Enter the email address we have on file for the registrant. If you are registering someone else, you must use their email address!
- If you do not know your password, click "Forgot your password?" A confirmation email will be sent to the email address we have on file for the registrant. You can also call our office for the password to be re-set (703.383.3081) between 9am and 5pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Registering Someone Not Currently in Our Database
- Select "New Visitor Registration" on the login screen.
- Create a profile for that individual using their email address and create a password for them. Do not create a profile for someone without using their email address. When they check-in to the registration desk at the meeting they may be delayed!
- After successfully logging-in, you may update your profile to reflect any changes to your mailing address, telephone number, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MEMBER REGISTRATION: There is a delay for registration of new individuals registering as a Member. Our staff must physically assign your profile to your Member Agency. There is typically only a short delay if the profile is created between 9am and 5pm ET Monday through Friday. Log back in at a later time to make sure that Member Registration is available for you.
If you need assistance with the online store, please call NAILBA to speak with Meredith Maslich or John Tong at 703.383.3081.