Welcome to NAILBA Online Store
- Please click on "Login" in the column to the left of your screen.
- Enter the email address we have on file for the registrant. If you are registering someone else, you must use their email address!
- If you do not know your password, click "Forgot your password?" A confirmation email will be sent to the email address we have on file for the registrant. You can also call our office for the password to be re-set (703.383.3081) between 9am and 5pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Registering Someone Not Currently in Our Database
- Select "New Visitor Registration" on the login screen.
- Create a profile for that individual using their email address and create a password for them. Do not create a profile for someone without using their email address. When they check-in to the registration desk at the meeting they may be delayed!
- After successfully logging-in, you may update your profile to reflect any changes to your mailing address, telephone number, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MEMBER REGISTRATION: There is a delay for registration of new individuals registering as a Member. Our staff must physically assign your profile to your Member Agency. There is typically only a short delay if the profile is created between 9am and 5pm ET Monday through Friday. Log back in at a later time to make sure that Member Registration is available for you.
Download registration directions here or keep reading below:
To continue registration, select "Upcoming Events" which will appear on the left side of your screen after you successfully log-in. On the next screen, ignore any boxes at the top of the screen and select one of the two options in green toward the bottom of the screen:
- "NAILBA 36 Member Registration": You must be an employee of a NAILBA Member agency.
- "NAILBA 36 Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration": You must be an employee of a company currently exhibiting or sponsoring at the meeting.
Complete the registration forms, clicking "Next" to move through each screen. Then, click on "Submit Registration" to place the registration in your shopping cart.
After you submit your registration, confirm your order and select "Proceed to Checkout." Enter your credit card information (or discount code) and submit your payment. On the screen immediately following, you will be able to add a second email address to receive the confirmation email of your completed registration.
Mooers Award Dinner
All registrants are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to indicate yes or no for the Mooers Award Dinner on Friday night. If you do not make a selection, NAILBA staff will assign your RSVP as “no” and you may not be able to change your selection on-site. The Mooers Award is NAILBA’s most coveted and prestigious recognition; the Awards Dinner is a black-tie (optional) event with live entertainment and a plated meal. The Mooers Award Reception and Dinner are included in every registration – there is no additional charge.
Using Discount Codes
If you are using a discount code, please ignore the charges that appear. You will be able to use your discount code at the end of the registration process by entering the code and clicking the "Apply Discount" button on the shopping cart screen. Discount codes may not be used for Guest registrations.
WARNING: If you enter a valid discount code and hit "Apply Discount," the system will automatically deduct the discount from your account. Do not hit the "back" button once you have entered your discount code!
If you need assistance with the online store, please call NAILBA to speak with Meredith Maslich at 703.383.3081.