SETA 2018 Spring Conference
March 18-20, 2018
SETA 2018 Spring Conference has gone mobile!
We're excited to announce we have a brand new mobile guide for you to use on Guidebook! Get the guide to access the most up-to-date information about our event, including schedules, maps, and much more.
Get our guide here: https://guidebook.com/g/7cqfsld3iejv5uk
Android and iOS users:
- Tap the "Download" button to download the free Guidebook app
- Open Guidebook and you can find our "SETA 2018 Spring Conference" guide
- Tap "Enter passphrase" and enter eupn2cfo to download our guide
The SETA Program Planning Committee has put together a great agenda full of timely information and engaging speakers. Below are links to important information regarding the conference. Check back often as information is updated regularly.
Membership Renewals for 2017-2018 are now available.
Click here for online renewal or to purchase a new membership for individuals or boards.
Click here for the hard copy individual and board membership forms.
New SETA Payment Process
Effective December 1, 2016, SETA no longer offers "Bill Me" as a payment method for conference registration and membership dues. To ensure your payment is processed in a timely manner, SETA has the following conference registration and membership payment guidelines:
- Pay online with a credit card
- Mail a check with your registration or membership form
- Mail, or scan and email, an official purchase order (cannot be the PO Number) from your organization with your registration or membership form
Please take advantage of the purchase order, check, or credit card features. If you have any questions please contact SETA Staff.
The SETA Board would like to thank the following Sponsors for helping make our 2018 Spring Conference in Memphis, TN a success.
The SETA Board would like to thank the following Sponsors for helping make our 2017 Fall Conference in Louisville, KY a success.