Welcome to LSA Services
Membership Dues and Donations
Membership is by calendar year. LSA Memberships for 2014 are now available.
While the membership dues themselves have not increased since 2009-10, the cost of print publications makes it necessary to ask those members who wish to continue receiving both print copies of the Law & Society Review and the online journal access to pay an additional $8.00 per year.
To purchase or renew your membershp or to make donations to LSA prizes and funds, go to "Dues and Donations" in the left menu.
If you are a member, please make sure your primary postal address is correct for delivery of printed Law & Society Review. At least six weeks' notice is required for a new address to take effect for printed Review delivery. You may make the change yourself via My Profile in the left menu. USA members, please include your zip+4.
Login and Navigation
To navigate many sections of this site, you must first log in. Some areas are open only to current members.
LSA Members and others who have already established an account: (e.g. a non-member registrant at Annual Meeting): Go to the Login page (use link on the left). Enter your email address and password for your established account. If you cannot remember your password, use the "Forgot your Password?" function. If you still are unable to log-in, contact LSA for assistance.
Once logged in, visitors and members may:
- View "My Profile" to update your address and other information
- View and update research interests, and demographic data
- Pay dues, meeting fees, and make donations (go to "Dues and Donations")
- View "My Transactions" and print receipts for payments made within the last 60 days, and records of membership information
- and more
Once logged in, members may:
- Volunteer for committees
- View committees to which you belong
- View the membership directory
- View the latest newsletters
- and more
New Visitors - please establish an account:
1. Go to the Login page, (use link on the left).
2. At the Login page, select the link for New Visitor Registration (it appears on the line above the log-in fields) and follow the instructions to enter your information and establish your account profile.
Return at any time to the LSA Home (main website) via the link at left.