Welcome to the Society for In Vitro Biology Online
You may renew your membership to the Society for In Vitro Biology via this site.
These directions will help you tremendously when renewing your membership. Please take a moment to review them.
To request a hard copy application or renewal form that can be mailed or faxed to the SIVB, or to renew your Life Membership, Click Here
Joining the Society
If you are not a member and want to join the Society, click Join the SIVB. Choose your membership. When you purchase your membership, you will be asked to set up a log in and password. NOTE: If your email is already in our database, your login password will be Password1. You will be asked to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD after you login for the first time. After logging in, you will follow the instructions beginning on step 3 below under "To renew your membership."
Please be prepared to provide a credit card for final check out. You may not join on-line and submit payment later.
Renewing Your Membership
You must Login to renew your membership. Your username is the primary email address we currently have on file for you. (FYI: The email address you will need to use is the address where you receive In Vitro Report notifications and other SIVB updates.)
If you have not used this site before, your default password will be Password1. You will be asked to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD after you login for the first time. If you forgot our password, please contact our office by calling us at (910) 755-5431 or emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To renew your membership:
1. After logging in, Click on the side menu where it says Join the SIVB.
2. Click on our membership type (Regular, Post Doctoral, Student) from the list
3. On the next screen, next to the “Dues Rate” Pull down menu, please choose your proper membership type
A. Member with Plant Journal, Outside US
B. Member with Plant Journal, USA
C. Member with Animal Journal, USA
D. Member with Animal Journal, Outside US
4. Make sure to confirm your Section, Matrix of Research, Employment, Education and Racial Background. Then choose “Add to Cart.” If you wish to purchase additional items (such as subscriptions, contributions or meeting registration, please “STEP 2” below.
5. On the next screen, choose “Check Out”
6. On the next screen,
A. Confirm your Billing Information,
B. Input your Payment Information (You must provide payment in full when using this system)
C. Confirm your email address next to “Send a confirmation email to my primary email address” and add any additional email addresses that you would like a receipt sent to.
7. Click “Purchase Now” to complete your Renewal Process.
8. Once Completed, the Purchase Confirmation Memo will be sent to you via email. Please note that this process may take a few minutes. Please do not try to repurchase your membership.
Step 2: To purchase additional subscriptions, make a contribution, or purchase meeting registration along with your membership:
1 After adding your membership to your cart as listed under steps 1-4, click the tab Make a Contribution on the left side menu if you wish to contribute to the Fund for the Future or one of the SIVB Student Award Funds.
2. Click on Fund for the Future to make your tax-deductible yearly contribution to the Society. Click on the student award of your choice to make a contribution to that specific award.
3. Click Add to Cart to pay the recommended $25 contribution or, if you wish to contribute more, you can adjust the amount. Click “Add to Cart.”
4. Next click on Subscriptions from the side menu. This is where you can purchase a second In Vitro journal. Your membership automatically includes one of the In Vitro journals as part of your dues. You do not need to pay additionally for it.
Note: Do not use this to purchase the In Vitro journal unless you wish to receive both journals In Vitro – Animal AND In Vitro – Plant.
5. Click on the publication you wish to purchase and click Add to Cart.
6. Click on if you wish to purchase meeting registration. Choose the 2017 Meeting and on the next page, choose your registration type. If you have already purchased your membership, you do not need to choose Combination Membership/Registration, just choose Regular Registration.
7. Answer the requested information and add the item to the cart.
8. When you have made all your selections select “Check Out” and follow steps 5-8 above.
While logged in, you can also update your address, phone numbers and email address by going to My Information and clicking on Edit Information.
Have questions? Click Contact Us to send an email directly to our office.
If you wish to view the main SIVB website, just click on SIVB Home Page to be redirected.
We look forward to your continuing involvement with the Society for In Vitro Biology!
(910) 755-5431– SIVB Phone
(910) 755-5432– SIVB Fax