Webinar on Demand: CHIA Volunteers Make a World of Difference
CHIA Product Code: WEB134
Webinar Date: February 28, 2018
Join CHIA President-elect 2017-2018, Maria Alizondo, MOL, RHIT, FAHIMA, as she describes the variety of ways in which CHIA Active and Student members can participate as a volunteer for CHIA and/or our Component Local Associations (CLAs). As a professional association consisting of subject matter experts from a variety of different roles in health care, we have the expertise to:
- Embrace the fundamental changes affecting the HIM profession;
- Drive CHIA to be the resource that influences legislation and public policy, champions standards and facilitates best practices for information governance;
- Grow HIM member knowledge and value; and
- Engage customers, stakeholders, partners, professional peers, patients and the next generation of HIM professionals to market the relevance and value of the HIM profession.
We all have many gifts and talents. Why not consider sharing these talents as a CHIA/CLA volunteer? Giving back to your Association gives CHIA the EDGE and together, WE CAN Make a World of Difference!
During this presentation, Maria will review:
- CHIA’s Mission, Vision, Values, organizational structure and strategic goals;
- How you can get involved in CHIA and/or your CLA;
- How volunteering is a great way to increase your professional network, stay current in HIM practice areas, and give back to your profession;
- The variety of volunteer opportunities available.
Who Should Attend
CHIA Active and Student Members who would like more information on CHIA and CLA volunteer opportunities.
There are no CEUS for this event.
Maria Alizondo, MOL, RHIT, FAHIMA
President-elect 2017-2018, CHIA
About Webinars on Demand:
CHIA offers Webinars on Demand, which are available for separate purchase after the live Webinar has been presented. This convenient format consists of the full 60-90 minute recorded presentation, distributed handout, and accompanying Continuing Education Unit (CEU) certificate. Each Webinar on Demand is only available for purchase and access for one year after the original recording date. After purchase, a Purchase Confirmation will be sent to the purchaser’s primary email address and will contain the access links.