This book is designed to introduce readers to the major green technologies and to begin preparing them for job roles in these new technical fields. Published in 2009, this text offers:
- Nearly 800 pages of the latest information available in this rapidly developing field.
- Over 330 diagrams and tables designed to provide regular visual reinforcement and clarity of the concepts being discussed.
- Excellent study guide for ETA's Solar as well as Small Wind certification programs.
Features key concepts and practical application guidelines for:
- Solar (Photovoltaic) Power (design and installation)
- Solar Thermal (solar hot water)
- Small Wind Power (design and installation)
- Fuel Cell technology
- Biofuels (ethanol and biodiesel) and Biomass
- Micro Hydro Power systems
- Energy Conservation Techniques
- Energy Auditing
- Green Building Concepts, Transportation Issues,
- Environmental Compliance and Monitoring
- Ocean Energy, Geothermal Energy, Nuclear Energy and more...