Please note purchased PDF versions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
1604 pp.; 10th Edition
Stamped PDF Version
NOTE: This title is no longer in publication. CRSI makes this downloadable PDF available for reference purposes; however, the publication has been superseded by the Design Guide series.
Table of Contents:
- Basis and Use of Tabulated Designs
- Strength Design of Columns
- Square and Rectangular Columns
- Round-Tied Columns
- Strength Design of Flexural Members and Development and Splice Design Data for Reinforcing Bars
- Serviceability Requirements
- One-Way Slabs
- One-Way Concrete Joist Construction
- Solid Two-Way Flat Plates -- Square Panels
- Two-Way Solid Flat Slabs -- Square Panels with Drops
- Waffle Flat Slabs -- Square Panels
- Square Spread Footings, Pile Caps and Drilled Piers
- Cantilevered Retaining Walls
The CRSI Design Handbook has been the reference book for cast-in-place reinforced concrete design since 1952. The 10th edition provides the necessary information needed for common reinforced concrete structural members such as columns, beams, footings, pile caps, retaining walls and floor systems. The entire Handbook includes the Unified Design concepts presented in ACI 318-08, Section 10.3 and load factors in Section 9.2.
Product code: HB-STAMPED