New! Floquiya Hi-Tech Skating Sock
*Online store price includes shipping.
*Additional time should be allowed for processing your order and may take up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Sizes: Long (13 inches), Short (10 inches)
Colors: Black, Cream & Heather Grey
The Floquiya Hi-Tech Skating Sock is made of high quality Merino Wool to offer you the most comfortable and breathable fit inside your boot. Protect your greatest investment by choosing the Hi-Tech Skating Sock. We grew tired of cheap knee-highs, dress socks from the department store and cutting off the feet of our old tights. We also knew that with the nature of a tight-fitted skate boot, we simply can’t go to any old store and find a pair of useful socks to wear with our skates.
Ski socks are just too thick and nylons don’t offer enough function and support. We created our Hi-Tech Skating Sock as a long-lasting quality product that does not need constant replacing.
Wool socks don’t need to be washed as often as socks made from other fibers. Since it doesn’t trap odors, a good airing out or spot-clean may be all you need for several uses. When you do need to wash them, turn them inside out and put them on a gentle cycle of cool water. Use mild soap and tumble dry on a low setting. Avoid chlorine and softeners.
- Made of natural sustainable fabric: Merino wool offers the amazing benefits of wool, but without the itch.
- Seamless “Straight Sock” Construction: no contours and no thick seams around the heels or toes to allow for maximum comfort in a tight-fitted skate boot.
- Extends the life of your skating boot: The moisture left behind in your skates when going barefoot or wearing other socks will cause damage to the boot and dramatically shorten the life.
- Odor resistant & Quick-drying: You can wear these for several days without washing. Because of wool’s ability to effectively manage moisture, odor-causing bacteria cannot thrive like they do in synthetic fibers.
- Natural heating and cooling properties: a miracle material for both cold and hot temperatures with the ability to keep your toes warm during long training sessions or while coaching.
- A genius at wicking away sweat
- Extremely durable and tear-resistant
(Great for use in any tight-fitted athletic boot including but not limited to: ice skates, hockey skates, inline skates, roller skates, mini skis, snow skates & snow blades.)