Please note purchased PDF versions are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
A valuable reference covering the types and styles of steel reinforcing bars and mesh, material properties, systems of reinforcement, bond of steel to concrete, working stresses, and early specifications.
Table of Contents:
- Dedication and Acknowledgement
- Early Reinforced Concrete
- Early Steel Reinforcing Bars
- Early Welded Wire Fabric
- Early Systems of Reinforcement
- Early Design of Reinforced Concrete
Among the features in this guide:
- Information on kinds of bar and and mesh from the early 1900’s
- Material properties, bond and allowable working stress requirements of the historical bar
- Includes codes and standards such as SPR26, NACU No. 4 and ACI 501
- Reproductions of early material specifications
- Illustrations, photos and advertisements
Product code: VINTAGE-STAMPED