28 pp.; 1st Edition
Stamped PDF available.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction and Scope
- Definitions and Usage
- Reference Standards and Publications
- Epoxy-Coated Reinforcing Steel Bars
- Galvanized Reinforcing Steel Bars
- Dual-Coated Reinforcing Steel Bars
- Stainless Steel Reinforcing Bars
- Low Carbon, Chromium Reinforcing Steel Bars
This Guide provides information for the specification, fabrication, estimating, detailing and placement of reinforcing steel bars specified for improved corrosion resistance, or other special uses or conditions. This document is a guide, not a standard, and appropriate project specific contractual documents should be reviewed.
This Guide does not provide guidance concerning the selection of materials for a specific purpose.The licensed design professional (LDP) or specifier should consult relevant design requirements to determine whether corrosion-resistant reinforcing bars or specialty reinforcing bars might be beneficial for a particular use or project.
Product code: 30-DURAGUIDE