Editors-in-Chief: Deborah Andris, ANP, MSN and Elizabeth A. Krzywda, ANP, MSN
The American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, the leader in nutrition support therapy, presents a compilation of some of the best patient information tools from the most prestigious institutions and organizations with years of experience with patients receiving nutrition support therapies. This incomparable resource is a must-have for healthcare professionals to assist their patients, their families and caregivers better understand clinicians' verbal explanations concerning nutrition therapy options and procedures. This full printed publication is a compilation of over 200 fact sheets and includes a full CD-ROM version from which the user may easily copy or printout materials to give to patients.
This downloadable document consists of the following sections of the A.S.P.E.N. Nutrition Support Patient Education Manual (Please see instructions at the bottom of this page on how to download your content after purchase):
Part I Parenteral Nutrition
- Section D - Home Parenteral Nutrition
* For a description of each section please click on the table of contents link below
The Manual contains graphics, tables, menus and charts that are easily understandable for the non-medical population such as patients, their families and their caregivers. This Manual also offers a summary of the programs and contact information for the Oley Foundation, an organization for patients and consumers who depend on or administer nutrition support.
The Patient Education Manual is useful for dietitians, nurses, social workers, case managers, pharmacists, physicians, and health educators in various settings such as hospitals, clinics, infusion centers, cancer centers, home care settings, physician offices, G.I. labs, sub acute and long term care facilities.
How to download your content:
1. If not already logged in to make this purchase, log in to the ASPEN Online Store at www.nutritioncare.org/bookstore
2. Use the Email address and password that you have in the ASPEN database.
3. Once logged in click on the "MY TRANSACTIONS" option in the left menu
4. Downloadable content you have purchased will be at the bottom of the page. Click on the product name to open the .pdf document to be saved to your computer.
View the Table of Contents and Introduction
View Sample Pages
Purchase of this download allows for one time access to save the file to your local network or PC. Upon purchase you will have 1 year to access and download the content.