This research offers an analysis of where your customers buy parts and service and the reasons behind their decisions.
The answers to maximizing product support sales are complex – many are the customers, and many are their needs. The AED Product Support Opportunities Handbook is tailored to give distributors an inside understanding of where the business is going and why, as well as a detailed analysis of the customer service skills it will take to bring the lion’s share of product support work back where it belongs – in the AED factory-authorized dealership. This is the ultimate sales tool for every product support manager.
Includes commentary on the data from Ron Slee, who reveals how your dealership should respond to what customers are saying.
- Asks contractors to cite from which source-their own mechanics, distributors or independent mechanics-they obtain nearly two dozen service jobs, from brakes to transmission overhauls.
- Asks them to explain the reasoning-cost, convenience, quality, warranty and technical expertise-for their decisions.
- Asks contractors to cite from which source-distributors, independent parts house or specialized parts house-they buy the majority of a dozen categories of parts.
- Asks them to explain the reasoning-quality, cost or availability-for their decisions for each parts-category purchase.
- Cross-tabulates the data by a host of customer demographics, including geography, annual sales, fleet size, number of mechanics and more.