Tackling the Technician Shortage
How can you help address this problem? The first step is investing in The AED Foundation. When you invest in The AED Foundation's Annual Campaign, you are supporting the goals of improving the quality of your dealership through professional development, school accreditation and research. This funding will also ensure a more predictable and stable supply of well-qualified industry technicians and enhance the success of dealerships for years to come.
Give Where It Is Needed Most:
Currently, the technician shortage is costing the equipment distribution industry over $2.4 billion annually in potential revenue. Your contribution will allow The AED Foundation to continue to address this issue by accrediting additional programs at colleges and high schools and by working with dealers and schools to implement ongoing student recruitment strategies.
Want to help make a difference? Get involved!
Check out the new investment incentives that come with your contribution to the 2018 Annual Campaign.
Bronze investors will receive:
- Access to all recorded webinars
- Investor’s name and company published in the following AED and Foundation materials; CED Magazine and the Summit registration book
- Listed as an investor at www.aedfoundation.org
- Name recognition on large displays for AED Summit
Silver investors will receive:
- All bronze level benefits plus
- Access to all recorded and live webinars in 2018
Gold investors will receive:
- All bronze and silver benefits plus
- Access to AED President and CEO Brian McGuire's exclusive VIP reception at Summit on Wednesday, January 17 in the President’s Villa
Platinum investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver and gold benefits plus
- Your company's name and logo displayed on your AED Summit hospitality suite and/or CONDEX booth
- Preferred seating and/or reserved table at AED events
Platinum Plus investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver, gold and platinum benefits plus
- Two complimentary tickets to The AED Foundation Gala during the 2019 Summit
Industry Champion investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver, gold, platinum and platinum plus benefits plus
- Four complimentary tickets to The AED Foundation Gala during the 2019 Summit
To find out what your contribution amount for these levels would be, please view below:
|Gross Annual Revenue
|$75 Million- Over $500 Million
|$5 Million- $75 Million
|under $5 Million
For manufacturers and service firms
Contributions to The AED Foundation are tax deductible to the extent of the law. The AED Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) educational foundation.