Free Non-Professional Membership
We are very pleased to extend an AG Bell Membership at no cost for non-professionals, including parents and grandparents of children who are deaf or hard of hearing, adults with hearing loss, and friends who want to learn more and get involved with AG Bell and children who are deaf and hard of hearing.
· Volta Voices – our quarterly magazine featuring information on hearing loss, education, advocacy initiatives, listening and spoken language, and family support.
· AG Bell eNews – the weekly electronic newsletter sent via email, with the latest news and developments in hearing research, communication access, professional development, and advocacy efforts.
· Access to networking activities and resources, online and through the network of AG Bell’s 31 State Chapters located across the US., where members can join in activities, exchange information and provide much needed care and support.
· Updates on Financial Aid and Scholarships, online Parent Advocacy Training program, and our Leadership Opportunities for Teens (LOFT) programs.
· Access to Directory of Services and the Directory of Listening and Spoken Language Specialist Listings.
· Access to tools to expand knowledge of listening and spoken language, hearing loss and the importance of early intervention.