How to Use Flooring to Create
Experiential in-store Environments
A recorded live webinar presented by Tarkett
Flooring isn’t just something we walk on. Flooring can direct and guide us, make us feel warm and welcomed, and inspire us to explore a store. The choice of flooring can help to create an overall feeling of cleanliness, attractiveness, and wellness. Different flooring products can be mixed to delineate departments while creating a unified overall appearance. Store ambience is key because consumers seek distinct experiences and want to see their personalities more directly reflected in the character of the stores they choose. The store brand must be reflective in the in-store environment. Discover how the right flooring, in the right place, in the right environment will not only welcome and inspire your customers to shop, but also increase revenues, while saving you money.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand how flooring can contribute to the in-store experience
- Understand how flooring needs to be considered in conjunction with the other retail environment elements (lighting, store fixtures, visual merchandising, etc.) to create a holistic in-store environment
- Understand how to choose the right flooring, for the right place, in the right environment
- Understand how the right flooring can contribute to revenue and cost savings of the retail environment
- Understand how technology advances have led not only to the continuous adaptability of flooring product, the recycling and reuse of products, but also can increase the store’s capability to communicate with the shopper.
Credits: Successful completion of this course will provide current Shop! MaRC holders with 1 PDU in Build towards their tri-annual recertification.
Course Length: 50 Minutes
Course components: recorded live webinar, 5-question quiz
Shop! Value Cycle Focus: Phase 3 of the Shop! Value Cycle – Build
MaRC Recertification Credit: 1 MaRC – Build PDU
Cost: free of charge
This webinar is presented by: