Institutional membership is available to colleges and universities, churches, non-profit organizations, etc.
(College/University; Non-Profit; Church/Religious Organization; Student Organization; etc.)
Institutional Membership provides the following benefits:
Two paperback current year Subscriptions to the Journal of African American History* (JAAH) and the Black History Bulletin (BHB)
- Digital access to all published issues, including back issues of Journal of African American History
- Digital access to all published issues, including back issues of Fire!!The Digital Journal of Black Studies
- Digital access to the annual volume of the Black History Bulletin and available back issues
2 copies - Black History Annual Theme Learning Resource Materials(for teachers-by teachers - complete lesson plans)and posters
Discount on Registration fees for two persons at ASALH Annual Conferences and other events
- These members may present papers and participate in the author's book signing event.
- One vote at each years Executive Council Election
Institutional Membership Certificate & Membership Card
Membership year and benefit period is January 1 - December 31
*Institutional members who wish to receive Digital copies must provide two email addresses. Please contact the ASALH Office at (202) 238-5910 for more details.