Dual membership is available to two senior living at the same address. Both persons will hold membership in ASALH. The couple will receive membership cards, and one copy of the publications and mailings listed below. Dual members should provide two separate email addresses so that both persons can receive their own messages from ASALH.
- Priority scheduling of ASALH Speakers Bureau/Lecturers
- Discounts for both on Annual Conference registration. Only members may present papers and participate in the author's book signing event.
- Digital access or one all published issues, including back issues of the Journal of African American History to be shared by both
- Digital access for one to all published issues, including back issues of Fire!!The Digital Journal of Black Studies to be shared by both
- Digital access for one to the annual volume of the Black History Bulletin and available back issues to be shared by both
- FREE ONLINE posting of your events to the ASALH News & Events webpage
- FREE ONLINE posting of member authored books on the ASALH Bookshelf
- FREE ONLINE posting of Job on the ASALH Job Board
- One vote at each years Executive Council Election
- Membership Card
Membership year and benefit period is January 1 - December 31
Membership received after the annual conference will be applied to the next calendar year.
Dual ($65 plus spouse pays $35)...$100
*To order a print subscription for $20 in addition to your digital subscription call the ASALH Office at (202) 238-5910.
"I Want To Continue The Legacy"