Life Interim membership provides an installment plan to Life Membership. Life Interim members are current members of ASALH as long as their consecutive annual installment payments are made.
- Priority scheduling of ASALH Bureau speakers/lecturers
- Discounts on Annual Conference registration. Only members may present papers and participate in the author's book signing event.
- Digital access to all published issues, including back issues of Journal of African American History
- Digital access to all published issues, including back issues of Fire!!The Digital Journal of Black Studies
- Digital access to the annual volume of the Black History Bulletin and available back issues
- FREE ONLINE posting of your events to the ASALH News & Events webpage
- FREE ONLINE posting of member authored books on the ASALH Bookshelf
- FREE ONLINE posting of Job on the ASALH Job Board
- One vote at each years Executive Council Election
- Membership Card
Membership year and benefit period is January 1 - December 31
Membership received after the annual conference will be applied to the next calendar year.
Life Interim Membership is comprised of 5 Annual Installment payments.
Please be sure to select the appropriate installment payment towards your Life Interim Membership.
*To order a print subscription for $20 in addition to your digital subscription call the ASALH Office at (202) 238-5910.
"I Want To Continue The Legacy":