Life membership is available to all individuals. There are no pre-requisites to becoming a life member. Group/Organizational life membership is not available. In order to pay life membership installments review our Life Interim Membership payable over 5 years.
- Priority scheduling of ASALH Bureau speakers/lecturers
- Discounts on Annual Conference registration. Only members may present papers and participate in the author's book signing event.
- Ability to join the Heritage Sustaining Life members club
- Digital access to all published issues, including back issues of Journal of African American History
- Print subscription to the Journal of African American History
- Digital access to all published issues, including back issues of Fire!!The Digital Journal of Black Studies
- Digital access to the annual volume of the Black History Bulletin and available back issues
- FREE ONLINE posting of your events to the ASALH News & Events webpage
- FREE ONLINE posting of member authored books on the ASALH Bookshelf
- FREE ONLINE posting of Job on the ASALH Job Board
- One vote at each year's Executive Council Election
- Electronic Membership Card
Please contact ASALH at firstname.lastname@example.org with all address and contact information changes.
"I Want to Continue The Legacy"