Membership fees are non-refundable and cannot be paid in installments. Membership is non-transferable.
DESCRIPTION OF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Journal of School Health (JOSH) – ASHA’s peer-reviewed, indexed professional journal, available in print and online (12 issues a year / monthly). In our effort to Go Green, ASHA members who join after July 1st 2019 will have access to the online version of JOSH and will not receive a print copy unless indicated otherwise.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Discount – ASHA members receive a 15% discount on select American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) titles
- A discount to the Sex Ed Network. This offer is exclusive to ASHA members.
- Conference – Members receive a discounted registration rate to ASHA’s annual school health conference which includes general sessions, oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, and plenty of time for networking. Most sessions qualify for continuing education credits.
- School Health Action – subscription to our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Continuing Education – Members receive free Continuing Education credits
- ASHA Career Center – discount rates for job postings in our Career Center
For additional information on your ASHA membership benefits or ASHA services, please contact:
American School Health Association
If you must pay by check, please use the PDF version of our Membership Application and send it to the address listed at the bottom of the form.