eBook: Improve Patient Outcomes: A.S.P.E.N.’s Step-by-Step Guide to Addressing Malnutrition
Since its founding in 1975, ASPEN has focused its strategic efforts on reducing the incidence of malnutrition in hospitalized patients. The book Improve Patient Outcomes: A.S.P.E.N.’s Step-by-Step Guide to Addressing Malnutrition provides you and your nutrition care team with resources and tools to identify, document, code, and treat malnutrition from admission through discharge.
The guide will help you:
• Implement an optimal nutrition care plan
• Measure the quality of your team’s efforts
• Improve the value to your patient
Features of this guide include:
• Care pathways for adult and pediatric patients
• Tools to use in screening, assessment and correction of adult and pediatric malnutrition
• Methods to support Joint Commission recommendations addressing malnutrition
• Comparison of ICD-9 and ICD-10 malnutrition diagnostic codes
• Cut-off parameters to define severity and monitor recovery
• Pocket card-sized text to copy and cut for your use at the bedside
• Reprints of important articles on malnutrition
How to cite this book:
American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. Improve Patient Outcomes: A.S.P.E.N.’s Step-by-Step Guide to Addressing Malnutrition. Silver Spring, MD: American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition; 2015.
ebook login is user-specific based on the email address of the account used for purchase. Instructions to access the online publication will be sent via email upon confirmation of your order. Returns are not offered on ebook purchases.
This book is available in print. Bundle print + ebook formats to save!
Institutional ebook access is also available! Inquire about how everyone on your team can have access!