NOTE: A SECOND EDITION OF THIS BOOK IS EXPECTED TO PUBLISH SUMMER 2015.
Editor-in-Chief: Mark R. Corkins, MD, CNSP, SPR, FAAP
The Pediatric Nutrition Support Handbook is a quick-reference resource on how to safely, effectively, and confidently care for pediatric patients receiving parenteral and enteral nutrition. Inside, you will find:
- Tables and charts on various nutrients, RDIs, assessment methods, formulas, and others that you can refer to at the bedside
- Information on age-specific nutrition from fetal development through childhood/adolescence
- Step-by-step techniques to assess calorie needs, to initiate and monitor nutrition support and more
- A variety of practical tools to save time and boost quality of care
- Information on nutrition assessment, nutrition guidelines and disease-specific nutrition challenges
The handbook's best practices format, multidisciplinary perspective, and training expertise offers something for everyone from novice to the advanced practitioner. This handbook is a companion to the popular A.S.P.E.N. Pediatric Nutrition Support Core Curriculum.
2011: 160 pages; Spiralbound; A.S.P.E.N.
Table of Contents
Watch A.S.P.E.N.’s eBooks video tutorial to learn how to use your eBook from start to finish. This book is available in print or eBook format. Bundle print + eBook formats to save. Read A.S.P.E.N.'s eBook policies.
You may also be interested in the A.S.P.E.N. Pediatric Nutrition Support Core Curriculum, 2nd Edition.