New information-packed A.S.P.E.N. Parenteral Nutrition Handbook Places Best Practices in Your Hands
- A quick reference handbook for students, trainees and new practitioners in medicine, pharmacy, dietetics and nursing
- Contains research-based techniques and practical tools that boost quality of patient care
- Includes step-by-step examples on how to...
- Calculate PN formulas for adults and pediatric patients
- Create PN labels
- Care for PN venous access devices
- Choose medications that are compatible with PN formulations
- Monitor and manage short and long term PN complications.
See What's Inside!
View the Table of Contents
View a Sample Chapter
A Companion handbook on Enteral Nutrition is also available in the A.S.P.E.N. bookstore.