ASPEN Parenteral Nutrition Handbook, Third Edition
Editors: Phil Ayers, PharmD, BCNSP, FASHP; Elizabeth S. Bobo, CNSC, MS, RDN, LDN; Ryan T. Hunt, MD, PhD; Andrew A. Mays, PharmD, BCNSP, CNSC; Patricia H. Worthington, MSN, RN, CSC
ISBN Print: 978-1-889622-41-5
Tables: 77; Figures: 35
Format: Spiral-bound paperback
ASPEN titles are printed and shrink wrapped in the USA.
New! The latest edition is expanded to 13 chapters and is updated with ASPEN safety consensus recommendations and clinical guidelines. It features comprehensive information to help practitioners safely, effectively, and confidently care for patients receiving parenteral nutrition.
A quick-reference handbook with interdisciplinary guidance on:
- Access devices, formulations, and prescriptions
- Treatment for common mechanical, metabolic, and infectious complications
- Order review, compounding, and drug shortage management
- Management of patients outside the hospital
- Considerations for pediatric patients
The third edition includes new chapters on:
- Electronic health records
This book is available in print or eBook format. Bundle print + eBook formats to save!
Purchase as a two-book package with the Fluids handbook, and save!
Combine all 3 handbooks [EN, PN and Fluids] into one deal and save more!