ASPEN Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Disorders Handbook, Second Edition
Editors: Jeff Bruno, PharmD, BCPS, BCNSP, BCCCP, FCCM; Todd Canada, PharmD, BCNSP, FASHP; Nicki Canada, MS, RD, LD, CNSC; Anne M. Tucker, PharmD, BCNSP; Joseph V. Ybarra PharmD, BCNSP
ISBN eBook: 978-1-889622-44-6
Download the TOC
Listen to ASPEN's Podcast About the Book
Print book is shrink-wrapped
Doody's Review Service awarded it 4 stars, rating this book an "Outstanding" medical title!
Completely updated, Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Disorders Handbook, Second Edition, provides the foundation needed to treat these complex conditions. Edited by a multidisciplinary team of experts, this handbook is ideal for bedside use.
It provides clinicians with practical guidance on:
- Diagnostic tests and therapeutic goals
- Maintaining hydration and electrolyte balance
- Treatment for hemodynamic, cardiovascular, respiratory, and neurologic complications
- Sodium disorders
- Vital pediatric considerations
This comprehensive handbook also includes:
- Critical tables and formulas
- Instructive patient scenarios
- Nutrition support principles and strategies
This book is available in print or eBook format. Bundle print + eBook formats to save!