Improve Patient Outcomes: A.S.P.E.N.’s Step-by-Step Guide to Addressing Malnutrition
Since its founding in 1975, ASPEN has focused its strategic efforts on reducing the incidence of malnutrition in hospitalized patients. The book Improve Patient Outcomes: A.S.P.E.N.’s Step-by-Step Guide to Addressing Malnutrition provides you and your nutrition care team with resources and tools to identify, document, code, and treat malnutrition from admission through discharge.
The guide will help you:
• Implement an optimal nutrition care plan
• Measure the quality of your team’s efforts
• Improve the value to your patient
Features of this guide include:
• Care pathways for adult and pediatric patients
• Pocket card-sized text to copy and cut for your use at the bedside
• Reprints of important articles on malnutrition
• Implementation tools for optimal nutrition care
This resource is available in eBook format. Bundle the print + eBook formats to save!
Stay current with ASPEN information and resources to prevent and address malnutrition:
Malnutrition Awareness Week™
Malnutrition Solution Center
ISBN-13: 978-1-889622-27-9 (print)
How to cite this book:
American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. Improve Patient Outcomes: A.S.P.E.N.’s Step-by-Step Guide to Addressing Malnutrition. Silver Spring, MD: American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition; 2015.