In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, traditional face-to-face seminars are being transformed into eLearning Programs. CHIA is pleased to offer this flexible approach to learning that will include all the content that would have been presented during an in-person seminar. Designed for easy access anytime / anywhere, attendees will be able to ensure their knowledge is up to date with this new and timely learning offering.
This eLearning Program includes:
- A 2-part program including 4-hours of instruction.
- Part 1: California Subpoena Process: Are You on Point?
- Part 2: Utilization of Patient Portals as a Way to Prevent Information Blocking
- Add the new CHIA Subpoena Compliance manual to your order and SAVE!
- Book order price includes sales tax and shipping.
- Up to 4.0 CEUs
View full program details
The program materials will be available for 60 days from the purchase date. Non-transferable. All sales final.