If an item you purchase is a downloadable product, you will receive an email with instructions within a few minutes of purchase.
Not all items are eligible for download.
CRF 2014 Credit and AR Employment Study
This study was formulated to anticipate the employment outlook trends for the credit, collection, accounts receivable and deduction management professions in the U.S. for 2014. The survey sought to determine:
- A forecast of corporate economic movement comparing 2014 to 2013,
- An overall corporate indication of employment change,
- A functional indication of employment change for the areas of credit, collection, accounts receivable and deduction management,
- An indication of the staffing level changes for 2014 of the functional areas,
- Reasons for employment level changes for 2014, and
- The influence, if any, of employment outsourcing for 2014