Once you purchase an item in the store, you will receive a purchase confirmation and a separate email with information on how to download your purchase.
Energy Bar Association’s 2017 Annual Meeting & Conference! The event provided two full days of discussions focused on the legal issues related to all aspects of energy law.
Day 2 Session Handouts - Tuesday, April 4, 2017:
- Environmental Regulation in the New World and its Impacts on the Power Sector
- Community Solar Gardens – Lessons Learned: Gardeners Know All the Dirt
- Pipeline Development and the Struggle Between Local, State, and Federal Regulations
- Energy and the Blockchain Revolution: What Are the Possibilities?
- Legal Ethics in Social Media: Leading Issues in a Changing World
- The New Electricity Network: Distributed Resources, System Operators and the Grid