Once you purchase an item in the store, you will receive a purchase confirmation and a separate email with information on how to download your purchase.
Energy Bar Association’s 2017 Annual Meeting & Conference! The event provided two full days of discussions focused on the legal issues related to all aspects of energy law.
Day 1 Session Handouts - Monday, April 3, 2017:
- Utility General Counsels' Roundtable: Always a Full Plate
- Tension Rising -- State Programs or Competitive Markets to Achieve Carbon Reduction
- Gas Electric Coordination - What now?
- A Growing Issue: How Does "Legalized" Marijuana Effect Electric Utilities?
- The Changing Industry and FERC Landscape for Oil Pipelines and Shippers
- The Energy Efficiency (EE) Revolution
- Diversity Panel