Maine Chapter of the ACOFP
"Empowering Osteopathic Family Physicians to practice full-spectrum family medicine"
The Maine Chapter of the American Colleges of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) is dedicated to caring for Maine’s DO Family Physicians! The Maine Chapter ACOFP was established in February 2004 in order to better assist Maine Physicians in giving formal input to the ACOFP, strengthen the relationship between students, residents and practicing physicians in the state, the opportunity for additional CME venues and the ability to further solidify the profession in Maine.
The mission of the Maine Chapter of the ACOFP is to promote excellence in osteopathic family medicine through quality education, visionary leadership and responsible advocacy.
The Maine Chapter finished it’s charter year with 36 members and currently has over 50 Active Physician members. Dues are $50 for Active Physicians, $25 for Residents and free for Students! To become a member of the Maine Chapter, please continue to checkout below.
Click here to Download the Membership Application.
Members of the Maine Chapter ACOFP are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free copy of “a Physicians Guide to Billing and Coding,” co-authored by Douglas Jorgensen, DO, CPC and Raymond Jorgensen, MS, CPC, valued at $25.
- Practice Management Information and Assistance
- Discounted Fees to Maine Chapter ACOFP CME Courses
- Group Discount on Medical Supplies
- Discount Debt Collection Agency Services
- Quarterly E-News Briefs
- Advocacy on Legislative and Regulatory Issues through the MOA