THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES BOTH A PRINT AND PDF COPY.
The definitive source for information on development and splicing of reinforcing bars. Features technical data on mechanical splices including load tests for Type 1 and Type 2 splices, Grades 40 to 80. Includes extensive tables of development and lap splice lengths for Grade 60 uncoated and epoxy-coated reinforcing bars with 3,000 to 10,000 psi concrete compressive strengths. Also includes: development and lap splice length tables for welded wire reinforcement, expanded information on headed bars, and supporting formulas for all development and lap splice tables. Sixth edition conforms to ACI 318-14 and AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 2016.
Table of Contents:
- Design Requirements
- Methods of Splicing
- Designing and Specifying Splices
- Applications of End Anchorages and Splices
- Sample Detailed Column Schedules
- Field Assembly of Splices and Erection of Reinforcing Bars
- Using the Development and Lap Splice Length Tables
- Appendix A - Development and Lap Splice Tables
- Appendix B - Mechanical Splices
- Appendix C - Supporting Formulas for Tables in Appendix A
- Appendix D - Mechanical Splice Manufacturers
Product code: SPLICES-COMBO