Engineers, architects, code officials, building inspectors, specifiers, professors, and researchers are eligible for Professional membership in CRSI. Professional membership is an individual membership and not shared amongst an organization.
Trade schools, technical certification or furthering education programs, bookstores and/or resellers of any kind are not eligible.
Professional Membership in the Institute includes:
- Effective July 1st, 2021: Receive a COMPLIMENTARY copy of (print hardcopy only). Applies to new Professional Members only. Allow 30 days for delivery and will ship to primary address listed in the Member's account.
- Savings on CRSI publications. Members may order three (3) copies of any publication every year at the member discount price. Violators will have their membership terminated without refund.
- Discounted registration for all live and recorded webinars at our popular "Rebar U" e-learning site. Each participant must be registered individually to receive a continuing education credit.*
- FREE and UNLIMITED project submittals in the CRSI HONORS design and construction awards recognition program.
- Information on CRSI activities.
*Note: Professional membership is based on an individual. Each individual from an organization must be a Professional member in order to receive maximum discounts. Some restrictions apply.