Is there Life After HAMP? Now what?
The End of HAMP: Understanding Proprietary Modifications
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017, 3:00 PM Eastern to 4:00 PM Eastern
Presented by: O. Max Gardner III, Owner of Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Boot Camp and Consumer Defense Academy & Roberto (Bobby) Rivera, Max’s Loss Mitigation Expert
Cost: $25 NACBA Member / $75 Non Member
With HAMP no longer in existence, it is more important than ever to understand the many proprietary loan modifications being used and understanding how to thoughtfully integrate Regs X and Z into your Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense or Loss Mitigation practice.
You can transform your practice and double your opportunity to generate fees from each of your much more satisfied clients. You'll see how quickly the servicers will settle your cases, waive alleged "unwaivable" restrictions or make your client the exception to the rule.
We'll be covering topics like:
- Finding the Investor or Guarantor of the Loan
- Pooling & Servicing Agreements
- GSE Published Guidelines
- “Standard Modifications” and basic terms of some Proprietary Mod Programs
- Common Terms & Formulas used in all Loan Modifications
- Streamlined Mods and Not So Streamlined Mods
- How Servicers Pick Loans for Alternative Mod Products
- How to Determine Which Mods Your Client Can really Qualify for and How to Get them
- How to Select the Right Client