Critical Issues and Practices in Gifted Education is the definitive reference for a summary and evaluation of the literature on giftedness, gifted education, and talent development. This third edition:
- Presents more than 40 summaries of important topics in the field.
- Features updates to all topics.
- Introduces new topics, including neuroscience and the roles of leaders in the field.
- Dives into the latest research.
- Explores how the research applies to gifted education and the lives of gifted learners.
This book also provides an objective assessment of the available knowledge on each topic, offers guidance in the application of the research, and suggests areas of needed research.
Editors: Jonathan Plucker, and Carolyn M. Callahan
Publisher: Prufrock Press, 2020
Pages: 612, Hardback