This is the definitive guide to meeting the learning needs of gifted students in the mixed-abilities classroom—seamlessly and effectively with minimal preparation time. Included are practical, classroom-tested strategies and step-by-step instructions for how to use them. The third edition of this “orange bible” provides information on:
- using technology for accelerated learning
- managing cluster grouping
- increasing curriculum rigor
- improving assessments
- boosting critical and creative thinking skills
- addressing gifted kids with special needs
- supporting Common Core State Standards
Digital content provides a PowerPoint presentation for professional development, reproducible forms ready to customize and print for classroom use, additional extension menus for the primary and upper grades, and a special supplement for parents.
Authors: Susan Winebrenner, M.S. and Dina Brulles, Ph.D.
Publisher: Free Spirit
Audience: K–12 teachers, administrators
Pages: 256, paperback