Phase I (effective January 2018):
- Online renewal and membership account management.
- Up to four e-access accounts for officers/affiliate staff.
- Easy webinar/pubs access for limited distribution to members.
- Dedicated NAGC staff contact (William Knudsen - email@example.com).
- Membership Rebate Program ($10 rebate for members that enter your unique affiliate code in the "Referred By" section of the online membership application. Rebate paid on a quarterly basis for affiliate members in good standing).
- Member discount on publications for resale.
- GCQ/THP/PHP one print copy per membership with e-access for up to four officers/affiliate staff.
- Advocacy tools and support.
- Media advice.
- Printed promotional materials upon availability and request.
Phase II (effective January 2019):
- All benefits included in Phase I.
- Scaled price by database/membership size:
- <250 members = $450,
- 250-1000 members = $500, and
- >1000 members =$600.
- Membership price includes registration for one to attend the Leadership & Advocacy Conference in March and the State Affiliate Breakfast in November (approx. $450 value).