set of FAQ brochures includes 13 different pamphlets with the following titles:
1 * What Type of Program is Best for Gifted Learners?
* What are the Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Students?
3 * Should My Child Be Tested for Gifts and Talents?
* My Child May Have ADHD, What Should I do?
* How Can Gifted Students' Needs Be Met in Mixed-Ability Classrooms?
6 * How Can My School Better Serve Diverse Gifted Students?
7 * What Should I Know About Bright Preschool Children?
* What Should I know About ACCELERATION?
9 * How Should We Evaluate Programs for Gifted Learners?
* How Can I Develop My Child's Musical Talent?
11 * Perfectionism: When Does Being Too Good Become A Problem?
12 * Can Your Child Be Both Gifted & An Underachiever?
Is College Planning Different for Gifted Children?
These tri-fold pamphlets are also available for $25.00 per 100 (of one title).
If you would like to order large quantities of different FAQ titles, contact
the National Office at (202) 785-4268.