In Continuing Genealogical Studies: Researching Your World War I Ancestors, you are introduced to numerous records created for, during, and after the war. You receive strategies to identify and locate information on an ancestor living at the time of the World War I.
It has nine modules providing instruction, examples, web links, self-correcting quizzes, a glossary, and a bibliography for future reference.
The modules cover:
• Module 1 – Introduction to Researching Your World War I Ancestor
• Module 2 – Army Organization
• Module 3 – Identify an Ancestor Living at the Time of World War I
• Module 4 – Locating Information About the Service of an Ancestor
• Module 5 – Locate and Understand Records of Units
• Module 6 – Serial Numbers and Unit Identification
• Module 7 – Tracing a Soldier's Unit's Activities in France
• Module 8 – Obtaining Copies of World War I Personnel Records
• Module 9 – Death and Burial Records in Service and Post Service