Compiled PDF copy of all of NLADA's Defender Standards. (Updated in 2016.)
This publication is FREE for MEMBERS - Individual pdf standards, as well as the compiled pdf, can be accessed at nlada.org/defender-standards.
Table of Contents:
- Performance Guidelines for Criminal Defense Representation
- Model Contract for Public Defense Services
- Defender Training and Development Standards
- Blue Ribbon Advisory Committee on Indigent Defense Services
- Indigent Defense Caseloads and Common Sense: An Update
- Standards for the Administration of Assigned Counsel Systems
- Standards for the Appointment and Performance of Counsel in Death Penalty Cases
- Guidelines for Negotiating and Awarding Governmental Contracts for Criminal Defense Services
- Standards and Evaluation Design for Appellate Defender Offices
- National Study Commission on Defense Services, Summary of Recommendations
- National Advisory Commission on Criminal Justice Standards and Goals, The Defense
- Uniform Law Commissioners' Model Public Defender Act
Interested in purchasing a single item or title from the Collected Standards in electronic format? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.