A Joint Membership allows two people in the same household to share membership benefits. The Regular Member shares their print subscription of Demography with the Joint Member.
In addition, your membership in PAA includes:
- An subscription to PAA Affairs, our quarterly membership newsletter.
- Access to the PAA online membership directory.
- Membership in PAA provides several benefits associated with the PAA Annual Meeting including:
- First opportunity to reserve a hotel room at the meeting property.
- Discount on registration fees.
- Opportunity to display your book publication (as primary author) at the PAA Book Display.
- Reserve meeting space for free for your affiliated meeting.
You must provide the name of the person with the Regular membership as part of the membership