To qualify as an emeritus member, one must have paid PAA membership dues for 15 years and be retired from regular employment.
Your membership in PAA includes:
- A subscription to the weekly e-newsletter member update.
- Access to the PAA online membership directory and PAA Engage, the online discussion community.
- Membership in PAA provides several benefits associated with the PAA Annual Meeting including:
- First opportunity to reserve a hotel room at the meeting property.
- Discount on registration fees.
- Opportunity to display your book publication (as primary author) at the PAA Book Display.
- Reserve meeting space for free for your affiliated meeting.