- You must read the requirements below and ensure you meet both of the requirements. Refunds will not be given if a person registers for an exam they are not qualified for.
- Safari is not compatible with the e-learning software. Please use a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc).
- You will have one (1) attempt to pass
- The Hockey Skating 2 Manual and classroom notes are the study guides for this exam and are included with the cost of the exam
- The Hockey Skating 2 certificate is not a CER exam or rating
- Exam access will expire after 365 days
PSA Hockey Skating 2 Requirements:
Must be a current full, associate, or basic member of PSA
Must have attended a PSA approved education program or completed four (4) e-learning courses within one (1) year prior to taking the exam
Must have passed Hockey Skating 1 certificate
The Hockey Skating 2 online course includes nuances of the game, explanations of offensive and defensive zone play, an introduction to hockey terminology terms, skating drills for groups and teams, and a detailed description of how to properly ﬁt hockey skates. Information on the how to customize private lessons to the needs of the individual hockey player is also included. Lesson plan preparation will also be covered.
The Hockey Skating 2 exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions derived from the PSA Hockey Skating 2 manual. is the study material for this exam. The exam is "open book," and the exam is NOT timed. However, once the exam is started, it may not be exited until it is completed. If the exam is exited before it is completed and submitted, the system will not save the answers and the exam will fail. To take the exam again, a registration fee must be paid again.
A passing grade of 80% (40 of the 50 questions correct) is required to earn credit for the course. In the event that you do not achieve a passing grade of 80%, the exam cannot be retried. The PSA Hockey Skating 2 manual content should be reviewed before attempting the exam again.