To be considered for emeritus membership one must be retired, have been a member of SIMB for at least 20 years and be approved by the board of directors. If approved emeritus membership status will be granted for the following calendar year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Emeritus Member Benefits:
- Subscription to SIMB News, the Society's quarterly news magazine (available in print copy or online access)
- Reduced meeting registration fees
- Job Placement Services including access to the SIMB career center for finding jobs
- Online, searchable membership directory
- Consultant listing services (additional fee - $50)