As a Wnet member, you will gain exclusive access to women in the payments industry. With a diverse membership spectrum, Wnet members consist of CEOs, Presidents, Senior Managers, emerging leaders and women from all levels in the electronic transactions industry. Wnet provides a forum for professional women to inspire and empower one another through networking opportunities with established industry leaders and newcomers alike, mentoring programs and the overall promotion of women in the industry.
Wnet Members experience a wide range of benefits:
- Networking and relationship development with other payments professionals through in-person events, volunteer opportunities and the Wnet Member Directory
- Formal Mentoring and Mentor-For-A-Minute Programs
- Professional Development through Wnet events and programs (reduced fees for members):
- LINC (Local Interest Network Circle) local and regional events
- Super LINC held in conjunction with ETA TRANSACT
- Career & Leadership Summit
- Webinar Series
- Wnet Career Center
Wnet membership dues are $200.00 per year and are tax deductible.
Please complete the profile information below. This information is not shared outside of Wnet, but helps us to plan programming and to better serve your needs and interests. Thank you!