SCAC/AIAG Supply Chain and Quality Conference | August 24-25, 2017 | Charleston Marriott
Presented by KPMG
DATE: Aug 24-25, 2017
LOCATION: Charleston Marriott | 170 Lockwood Blvd | Charleston, SC 29403
Conference Group Rate $159/night available until sold out. The Marriott will honor this rate from Aug 22-26 but you must contact the Charleston Marriott directly to extend your stay. (843) 723-3000. To reserve a room Aug 24 at the Marriott, click here
COST: Member $245; Non-member $295
Optional Pre-conference and Post-conference events: no additional fee but must register as a Session when you register for the conference:
• Aug 24 – Plant Tour @ Robert Bosch. Bus transportation provided and required from the Marriott Crystal Entrance. SOLD OUT
• Aug 24 – Power Breakfast & Workshop: AIAG 101/IATF 16949:2016
Aug 25 – Harbor Tour by water on Ports Tug. Bus transportation provided and required from the Marriott Crystal Entrance. For additional details, click here
. SOLD OUT
Why attend this conference?
• Influential OEM and Tier 1 leaders and industry experts will present key topics which are impacting the industry today and will be critical for the future. SCAC and AIAG constituents will share best practices and discuss the latest trends and technology innovations in Supply Chain, Quality and Manufacturing, learn critical policy changes and evaluate key strategies for decision making in the disrupted industry.
• Attendees include OEM and Tier 1 manufacturers, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Suppliers, industry experts, education and research professionals, IT/Cybersecurity/Software-Hardware specialists, logistics providers, Port and freight specialists, technical service providers and economic development officials.
• Numerous networking opportunities will help facilitate new business connections for your continued success. OEM Purchasing representatives from BMW and Honda of SC have committed to meet with suppliers during Breaks and the Reception.
Sponsorships are now closed. Many thanks to our Sponsors
for supporting this conference.